The mobile app is just one of the many great features of a FrontPoint alarm system. Our customers frequently share that it’s the one feature that they couldn’t live without because it gives them the ability to access their home alarm systems from any location, at any time.
Well, good news: the mobile app was recently revamped and improved to give you an even better experience!
Streamlined for the User
The mobile app has always made it simple to stay connected with your home 24/7 from the palm of your hand, but now it’s easier than ever thanks to the new streamlined design.
What can you expect from the new app?
- A stylish and sleek new design
- An easy-to-use and intuitive interface for all users, whether they use one or multiple services
- A unified home dashboard for quick access to key features
- An easy-to-reach History button in the top right corner for quick access to the system’s activity
- Seamless integration of all services
The Mobile App You Know and Love
Of course, you’ll still have the same features that made the mobile app such a useful tool.
- Interactive security to remotely arm and disarm your system, and view the system status and event history
- Home automation controls for automated lights, locks and thermostats
- Video surveillance to view live streams from security cameras, view motion-activated recordings and control your Pan/Tilt camera
- Instant notifications for events and alerts
- Geo-Service controls
To top it all off, you don’t have to do anything to download the new app. If you already have the mobile app on your device, it’ll be automatically updated when it’s available.
The update has already been pushed out on the iOS platform and will make its way to the Android, Windows and Kindle Fire platforms soon.
More Reasons to Use the Mobile App
If you haven’t used the mobile app before, I invite you to do so. It’s easier than ever to use and gives you a new level of control over your home. Oh, and it’s free to download.
If you have any questions about the app, please feel free to either ask us here in the comments below, or to talk to one our awesome Support Specialists at 877-602-5276.