A few months ago Frontpoint introduced the Image Sensor. This sensor is a revolutionary new piece of equipment that combines the security aspect of a motion sensor, with the surveillance benefits of a camera. Since introducing the Image Sensor we have received tremendous positive feedback from our customers. So how can an Image Sensor benefit…
- Wireless Indoor Camera: What Do These Lights Mean? 0 comments
- Top 10 Frontpoint Features You May Not Use – Or Be Aware Of! 0 comments
- Home Security System Fails – ADT Security Does Not Receive Burglar Alarm Signal 0 comments
- How to Arm a Security System: Stay and Away Modes 0 comments
- Home Security 101: Glass Break Sensors 0 comments
Meet the Team
Katie has served in multiple roles in Frontpoint’s Customer Relations department, including serving as a mentor for new Customer Support Specialists, before joining the Reputation Team. She has a knack for explaining how to use a system without confusing even the biggest technology novice.
Peter has more than 20 years of home security experience; including leadership positions at some of the country’s most prominent alarm companies. He’s been sharing tips and industry knowledge on the company blog since 2010.